Friday, February 6, 2009

Is It Worth It?

Is it all worth it? I'm talking about all the things we do. This post is going to be quite the rambling one, a kind of rant, something that is on my mind, but I can't quite classify it. It is something undetermined, and if you are not up to it, you don't have to read it. But, on the other hand, you never have to read ;) it's a free world (or so I've been told).

So, is it worth it? All the work we do? Going to work, coming home, making money, spending money, blogging, ad sense affiliate, etc. I can't even see the end of it all. And for what? I understand that it is a cliche and all, but, are we just slaves to our own faults, to money? What happened to love? Is it still here? Or did we sell it when we sold our souls for what ever reason? Damn it!

I kind of lost my thought here. My head is a mess, and I don't even know why am I writing at all. I had a dream last night. I was there, by the lake, in the most beautiful town on Earth. All the people I've ever loved were there, except for one person that I love the most and whom without I don't think I can live. Honestly! And everyone spoke to me, it was like the world revolved around my littleness, and the assumption was that I am happy. But I wasn't. I wanted everything to end as quickly as possible. There was something missing and I knew what it was. I just didn't want anyone else to know about it. I was so relieved when I woke up.

Actually, I'm not sure what I wanted to say...

6 comments:

Aguinaldo Medici Severino said...

cheer up.
the spring is cooming and the flowers will blosson to you too.
best regards.
a.m.severino

Carlos "Charlie" Prodigalidad said...

Hey, this is living! We think & we act on what we think. Just by posting your latest blog means you are not lost on your thoughts. Just by writing your post means you are worth everything! As a friend, you are worth having! Thanks for the post, you made me think of things that I already have but sometimes don't give much attention to.

Sarah Ali said...

you have an interesting blog! and thanks for the comment on my blog! :D take care.

Two Ways said...

hello girl! - my english is very terrible, but i'm try -
I love read your posts. You write very well! and your photos are wonderfull!

have a nice week!!!

Mandy Saile said...

I enjoy your honesty...so many blogs nowadays are just too sugary sweet...Also, thanks for popping into my blog awhiles back. As for 'selling out' it's so indiviudal...I can say, for myself that I haven't sold out. But also people have to do what they have to do, people have to work, people have to make money...money does make the work go round, it's just up to each individual to make sure their lives are well rounded aside from the money making bit. I think when these type of questions pop up that it's sometimes a good time and spark for change, big or little...just something to make your days feel better. Good Luck:D and Be Well, Mandy Saile of Bijou's Whimsy

Unknown said...

yeah... i'm agreed with Mandy... as a human we have to do all the things for living even sometime we have to struggle to achive the needs... and life must go on...