Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thanks For the Support!

I posted a poll about a week ago, asking if I should continue blogging, cause I wasn't sure, to tell you the truth. The poll is now closed. Thanks to all of you who voted, thanks to those who didn't as well. And most of all, thanks for the confidence. It means a lot to me that you all think I should go on writing my thoughts. It really does! Hugs! :)


It is a beautiful Saturday morning and I can't think of one thing to complain about. Maybe the absence of things to complain about is a thing to complain about! :P Just kidding. I think it's gonna be a nice day today. Make sure you enjoy every second of it!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! We are all fortunate that you decided to stay. I did not vote because I just don't usually do that, but I have tried to leave sincere feedback in lieu. It's okay to be down now and again, every is, but to stay down is not. Through your blogs, your determined spirit may continue others to also get back up again.

Luminata said...

Thanks for the sincere words Bel. :)

Hugs for you, and thanks for reading! :) It means a lot! :)

Hugs! :)

aKu NaKaL said...

what banner? nway can u sign in my guestbook? tq yea x)~

Luminata said...

No problem! :)

aKu NaKaL said...

it's ok.. can u put ur pict? just sign in my guest book..

when u sign in mine.. so that i can always stay in contact.. x)~

MihLenny said...

quem eh voce?

nero 〜ネロ〜 said...

Thanks! for your comment.but I can't write english. I like this photo.→[Good night cruel world :)]

gsG said...

plz stay frend....u hv been doing great..plz continue...never give up.. ur frend(hope u remember me). wish u lotz of hapnzz alwayzz

44 said...

Hello!!
thanks your commnt!!
I'm not read ,speak,write English・・・ 
sorry・・・

But your blog nice!!

Luminata said...

Thanks for the kind words people! :)

Lluvia said...

Luminata, I had to reinvent myself for professional reasons. Your blog is still important to me as a source of inspiration. I apologize that it took me a little while to let you know. Take care! =)

Luminata said...

Hugs for you! :)

0(^_^)0 Always Happy said...

all need water... please be patiens