Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sadness

I am sad. Tonight I was suppose to be in the arms that I love the most in the whole world, the only pair that makes me feel I can touch the sky, swim across all the oceans, run across all the lands, feel safe at all times. Tonight I was suppose to be with my love, but I am not. As sometimes happens, I ended up alone for the night, and being the person that I am, I feel empty inside. I always get atached to people to quickly, and when they are unable to be with me, I get sad. I know, this is not smart. But it's just the way I am...

To kill the sadness, I turned to Pink Floyd. I am listening to "Hey You" and "Wish You Were Here". I know, not a very smart choice for killing sorrow. They are reminders of the things I miss, and further more, they are telling me to fight for the love. But, I can't fight my self. Maybe that's why I'm sad tonight...

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Non essere triste ,perche' la vita ci nasconde il suo percorso, ma ci fa decidere chi avere al nostro fianco. Simone

ЛУДА ГЛАВА said...

ААААААААААААА
Drim......my favorite :)

Внукот said...

Mine too! :)

Darvel said...

I think it is spelled Dream. ;) :P =))

Simafra said...

very compliment too!!

Lara Jo said...

Thanks for the comment, and after reading yours I now understand it even more. =]

I too at this time have gone through a large amount of pain caused by the one I love the most. Pain I thought I would never receive from him. I have tried really hard to forgive. He does not make it easy =[

Goodluck with the love in your life =]

Flopp said...

ai...sort of understand ur feelings..
just a month ago, i confessed to a boy that i think i lie..but he rejected T-T
so..love is no longer believable for me...
wish u can get rid of ur sadness asap..

Nisa said...

hye..!!I hope u'll think rasionally in this moment. I wish u'll get rid of ur sadness asap to0
"sory flop, i took ur word"

*Im not a proper englsih people but i'll try to do my best=D

Luminata said...

Thanks for every kind word. :)

Mandy Saile said...

hmmmm....I think I'd avoid Pink Floyd when feeling sad, ha ha.... My suggestion...the world station on Sky.fm...theres bound to be a good song/rhythm there to cheer anyones depressed heart. Don't feel bad about the fact that you attach to people too quickly, I think in this day and age people don't do that enough...we give up to easily, always expecting something or someone else to come along, never fully appriecating the uniqueness each person and relationship can bring us. Though sometimes this trait can bring us sadness...it makes us deeper, more human, more open to experiences and love, so in the end its worth it...I think anyways! Be Well, Mandy Saile of Bijou's Whimsy.

zanazanzaly said...

i wish u could understand malay language for i have written a poem relatively suits to your situation.