Saturday, March 21, 2009

The First Day of Spring

I was kind of hasty yesterday. I was told that today is the first day of spring. Even better. Spring broke out, and here is a photo from the front yard of my cousin's house, taken this morning. It is, what you would call - a typical first day of spring. There's got to be at least 6 inches of snow. God damn it! I did not sign up for this. I was waiting for spring because it's warm and colorful, not to have snow, after surviving the winter with barely any white trash. :/


And on top of it all, it's still the weekend. I won't tell you why I hate it, but I can tell you there is something to do with love, so... Only positive thing I can think of is the fact that the temperature is high enough to melt the stupid snow, and it's doing that. The only problem remains that it won't stop falling!

One can only hope...

7 comments:

infinitoamanajé said...

So nice, so sad... I live on sunny country. Wish you long life in peace of I. I"m sorry, please forgive me, I love you, thank you.

Lluvia said...

I know you hate the snow, but I love the picture.

Vnukot said...

I hate the snow as well!

Carol L said...

Spring will get here soon enough! It's always worth the wait :)

Luminata said...

Hugs guys. It means much to me that you are following my blog and for being so patient with me, although I know I've made a lot of mistakes! :)

Dudù (Schimera Antonio) said...

wow

auroraines said...

Hola Luminata, bonita foto.
No te impacientes que ahí tenes a la primavera, a la vuelta de la esquina ;)
Un abrazo