Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life, oh Life...

There was a Des Ree song by this title if I remember it correctly. It was voted to be one of the most optimistic songs of all time, alongside "Don't worry, be happy" and "I can see clearly now". I found my self visteling that Des Ree song, and I can't find the reason why? I am not that much of an optimistic person, and yet, I feel good these past few days. It feels like everything is going to fall to it's place, very soon...

To tell you the truth, I wish I was up on that mountain again, with the ability to feel the freedom between the clouds. I would only wish to have one person close to me, so I can hold that hand that means so much to me. This time from the start to the very end of the climb...

10 comments:

ЛУДА ГЛАВА said...

bla bla women talk :)))))))

brisa said...

Hello!!

We're in 6th class.
Where are you from? What's your name?
Can you speak portuguese?

I have got a friend, Teresa, who would like to be your on line friend too.
I think your blog is very interssting. I will come back soon.

Ass: Joana and my friend Teresa

Lluvia said...

I know exactly what you mean. I wish for the same thing, holding the hand of "the one." Your picture and your post are beautiful.

Unknown said...

the picture wouldn´t be the same if you had a person next to you.
this one and "sadness" are my favorites. Parabéns!
:)

Luminata said...

Hugs for everybody! :)

To answer your questions, I am from Macedonia, my name is as my nick name says, and no, I can't speak portugese. And everyone that likes to be my friend is more than welcomed! :)

And thanks for the kind words! :)

Unknown said...

dear luminata,
Ilike your blog ,too.and thanks for your interest in my blog.

karmatik said...

:)

I like ur post and the pic.

xoxo

Luminata said...

Hugs guys! :)

Lluvia said...

Hugs back! =)

Maria...ia said...

I hope that very soon you'll hold that "special" hand... :)

Hugs from Portugal!